pregnancy due date

Monday, April 13, 2009

Things Weren't Crazy Enough...

Apparently, certain members of our household do not think that my upcoming addition to the family is going to be enough of a handful for their tastes, because in their infinite wisdom my parents went away for Easter and came back with a Norwich Terrier puppy.





Granted, he's cute, but did they really think this through?

Let's review: our household currently consists of my mother and step-father, my fiance and myself, my younger brother (and his girlfriend who doesn't technically live there but might as freakin' well) and, every other weekend, my 2-year-old step-daughter. We have now added a small, furry, untrained, ankle-biting firecracker to that equation, knowing that we are also expecting a newborn at the end of the summer.

Holy hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment